- New Student Guide
- Introduction to the CLSP grid
- Introduction to the MARCC grid
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Reading groups and seminars
- NLP Reading Group
- (Email Jason or enroll in the class to join the mailing list)
- ML Reading Group
- Text Choreography Reading Group (old archives)
- (Email Ben or enroll in the class to join the mailing list)
- Machine Translation Reading Group
- mailing list (Philipp's, Kevin's, Matt's reading group)
- Robust ASR Reading Group
- (Email Shinji to join the mailing list)
- Speech Technologies Reading Group
- (Email Paola to join the mailing list)
- CLSP Student Seminar
- CLSP External Seminar Series
- CLSP summer workshops
- Machine Learning Seminars
How do I edit this wiki?
All students, faculty, and staff should receive their wiki account information (via an email from "CLSP Wiki") when they join CLSP and are added to the local mailing list. If you need help with your account or memberships, talk to CLSP's sysadmin or administrative coordinator, respectively.
You can sign and date a contribution by including ~~~~. If you sign an answer, then people who read it can easily see how recent the answer is and will know to contact you will followup questions or concerns.